dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Today I'm feelin' philosophical--like always. I guess I've been thinkin' about this phrase "Familiarity breeds contempt", and just figured how well it is able to apply to our lives these days. Our lives of grievances, joy and sometimes backstabbing, yea which pretty much comes under the 'grievances' territory. I aint saying these stuff apply to me, yea, well, though it kinda does; I'm jus saying that well maybe, aarrgg nvm..its complicated and me being a person with very few words, cant find the apt words to discribe exactly how I'm feelin' now.Ok maybe i can. I feel life is nothing but some great big lie, because everything just doesnt seemt to go the way I want it to. And I know its never good to harbour hatred, but its just HUMAN to do so. Yea, and I am human aint I? Yea so i guess...I habour loads of hatred. I try not to, I try to 'forgive and forget' but it just seems so hard. So damn hard. Luckily there are those around me to brighten up my day and inject laughter and a little bit of happiness in my life. Yes, and i cant thank you guys enough, the list of ppl goes on and on thus i shall not be typing them here. But yea u shld know who I'm referring to. Thanks guys. Really. I guess this is just some cycle we have to live with, and hopefully, sometime in the near future, we would be able to break free from this cycle and start our quest for freedom. Freedom, not manipulation or tyranny whatsoever. For those who've read animal farm, I am parallel to dearie Snowball, that fat pig who got blamed for everything someone else did. Life sux and its just so unfair. But what can we do about it? Its not like we are influencial enough to change the world or something. I just wanna cry. Cry. Tears falling down like some waterfall. Thats why we gotta have mottos and some principals to lead us in the correct directionin life. Mine's 'Never let the fear of striking out keep u from playin the game' Who true thats is. Sheer grit and determination's my all time fav. Quoted from Mrs Chay. I'll miss primary school and my life back then. Really wish time could overutrn so that I'ld be given time to cherish the good old days--as if. I can imagine though, cus fuhua, and all the memories that cme with it, shall forever be etched in my mind.. |